Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

A well needed break Flamerule 25th 30th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: A well needed break Flamerule 25th 30th   Wed May 30, 2007 2:05 pm

25th H 76/L 56, Winds out of the north at 25 mph
26th H 76/L 61, Winds out of the east at 10 mph
27th H 81/L 61
28th H 76/L 61, Winds out of the east at 15 mph
29th H 76/L 61, Winds out of the east at 10 mph, 3/4 of an inch of rain
30th H 76/L 61, Winds out of the east at 10 mph

After a long, strenuous week, you now have six days to yourselves. So, after a word from our interim president Umberto, everyone chime in with what you are going to be doing this week. What are your NPCs going to be doing?

Here are a few recent events that you might want to consider when planning your week:

First of all, Captain Aito is due to pass through here today on his return to Silverymoon, do you have anything for him?
    In regards to the situation with Burukhan the "Black Knight", what are we to do? If Syvgar is going under cover, how will he proceed?
    How should we proceed with the Thar Grim-Rule situation?
    Any thoughts about Mr. M, the buyer of poisons? What should we do here?
    The carpenters have no projects at the moment, what should they be doing?
    Any thoughts about the store in Wageton? New ideas?
    Anything out in the wild that has you concerned? Monsters?
    Maybe hire that 2nd hunter we've always talked about?
    Lander Timmons has some great skills to make magical items, any ideas on what he should be working on?
    Maybe regular patrols of the part of Everlund Pass nearest Rockhammer Hold? Since the fighter-type NPCs have been off for the last 10 days.
    It's nearly the end of the month, does everyone have enough money to pay your NPCs with?
    Last, we have two big holidays coming up at the end of this month, what would be the 31st is Midsummer, and what would be the 32nd is Shieldmeet. What preparations should we make for these two days?
Also, I've added a topic call "Known Things" to go along with the "Known Places" and "Known People/Organizations". Let me know if there is anything ever that you think should be added to these topics so you have all the information you need.

So, after the Prez chimes in, put down what you are doing this week along with your NPCs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

Number of posts : 368

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: A well needed break Flamerule 25th 30th   Thu May 31, 2007 11:57 pm

Okay here we go...

We should send an official invite to Aito and to silverymoon, wageton and our other reputable neighbors for our Shieldmeet/Midsummer celebration.

I suggest althalus devise a plan for syvgar for infiltrating the the cult of the dark knight, using the utmost discretion of course.

The orcs in collaboration with Thar-grimrule should be a concern, we should aid the Silverymoon patrols with any scouts we can spare, any volunteers?

I wish to continue my relationship with Mr. M, I know the risk I am taking, but I feel this will aid us and the liberation of the Marches of these nere-do-wells.

I will be transferring any mundane items in the vault not being used, extra weapons/armor etc to be sold at the store. Any one else interested in putting some items up for consignment, let me know.

In conjunction with hiring a new hunter, perhaps our scouts and hunters can survey the area for any new monster in the area, just to stay on our toes. I will ask around Wageton for a new hunter.

Lander Timmons should start using his powers to enhance the armor and weapons of keep guards, that should keep him busy.

We have fighter types? Here? In Rockhammer? I think some partols of the area are in line, we can't rely on Aito for everything. Perhaps the big barbarian fellow, the Uthgart? He can lead Otihand and Marina in some patrols, two a day? Alternating intervals? Make this happen someone.

I encourage anyone to take back any money they donated to the 'cause'.Please let me know what you are taking so we can adjust the coffers accordingly.

Now for the real news, the celebrations! I will see to it that a feast for Midusmmers is set in to motion. Lots of wine and music, bards from Wageton and Silverymoon to sing of love and fortune! Invite your friends for the greatest event seen in these parts of the Marches! I also will plan a dignified event on Shieldmeet. I hope for a ceremony commiting Rockhammer to Silverymoon and Wageton in a pact of honor, keeping each other safe from those with hearts of evil. Anyone esle who would like to help plan the festivities please chime in with suggestions.

There ya go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin

Number of posts : 953

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: A well needed break Flamerule 25th 30th   Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:10 pm

Nice job boss! Ok, what is everyone doing this week (don't forget your NPCs!). Also, I've come across a neat adventure that would work great with this group. What do you think of a forum type adventure for you knucklheads?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Wil

Number of posts : 241

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: A well needed break Flamerule 25th 30th   Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:40 pm

Kregnok and crew will continue our output of fine weapons and armor.

(DM Note- Sorry, just trying to jump start this topic again)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geoff

Number of posts : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: A well needed break Flamerule 25th 30th   Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:59 pm

Althalus: I will set up a plan for Syvgar including dead drops of info at a location of his choosing, but fine tuned by me to decrease the chance of detection. I would like to avoid him getting himself killed in the process.

I will also pay him 13g/mo instead of the proposed 10g and a series of bonuses depending on the accuracy, reliability and usefulness of his information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A well needed break Flamerule 25th 30th   

Back to top Go down

A well needed break Flamerule 25th 30th
Page 1 of 1