Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Medic!! - Flamerule 20th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Medic!! - Flamerule 20th   Mon May 21, 2007 7:23 pm

H 81/L 71
After a hectic night you all sleep in a bit longer than usual. However, you are rudely awoken by the blaring of trumpets and Dominic yells for a medic then rushes over to immediately open the portcullis.

Something is wrong.

You rush across the courtyard and see that Dominic is already rushed across the garden. There is are Phyllis the barmaid, and an old man dragging as best they can, a man clad in platemail. Behind them is a warhorse with many arrows sticking out of it, limping badly.

“Summon the healer!!!” shouts a frantic Dominic.

A few of your rush out and assist in bringing the warrior inside. Vadania tends to the warhorse while Kregnok overlooks the wounds of the man.

“I saw him while I was on my way for a drink,” shouts the old man, “He was covered in blood. Blood...everywhere. I don’t know how he is still alive!”

Kregnok pulls aside pieces of the nearly destroyed platemail armor from the man to get to his grievous wounds. Kregnok invokes the healing of Dumathion and places his hands on the deep gashes across his chest. Once the rest of his armor has been removed, Rez’Gyrk applies bandages as best she can.

With his thumbs, Kregnok pries open the mans eyes, “Strong lad. Aye, he’ll pull through. He’ll be needing some bed rest in the meantime.”

A couple of the guards haul him off to bed inside the stronghold. You look over and see Vadania whispering sweet words into the horse’s ear, which now lies on its side. Kregnok shakes his head, “Will you look at this?” holding up a battered piece of dark colored armor, “Must have fought an army.”

Umberto looks back in the direction the guards took him, and then back to Tian. “It might be some time before we learn what happened to him. And it might be too late.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Medic!! - Flamerule 20th   Mon May 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Dominic calls out from across the courtyard, “Kregnok, someone here to see you.”

Out trots an older dwarf with massive forearms. Dain Stonebreaker smiles when he sees Kregnok, “I thought you’d still be passed out.” The two of them enjoy a hearty laugh before the master mason gets down to business.

“You be having a solid quarry on yer hands, my friend. I figure start up costs will be about 500 gold. This will get us the necessary equipment for stone extraction as well as the means to transport it.” Dain looks left, looks right and whispers, “Wageton be your target, they’ve been talking about building a solid barrier around that town for years.”

Dain tugs on his beard, “I figure it would take us a month to pull and shape enough stone to build your wall, only costing you another 500 gold when we are done. And a fine, solid wall it will be. After that, I don’t see why ye can’t make a thousand gold a month selling dwarven shaped stone. Not a bad deal, eh?”

Dain belts out a booming laugh and looks at your stronghold. “Ye also might consider tunneling behind your keep. A good dwarf has a better escape plan in the back of his mind.”

“Anyways, what says you Kregnok? Shall me and the boys get to work?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Wil

avatar

Number of posts : 241
Age : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Medic!! - Flamerule 20th   Mon May 21, 2007 7:25 pm

Aye! And I think this calls for a celebration!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Medic!! - Flamerule 20th   Mon May 21, 2007 7:25 pm

I second that motion.
Back to top Go down
Geoff

avatar

Number of posts : 141
Age : 46
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Althalus
Level: 4th
Race/Class: Human Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Medic!! - Flamerule 20th   Mon May 21, 2007 7:25 pm

Sounds great! Although I wonder if he will be all that agreable to working a month's worth of stone so that we can sell it in order to pay him. Last time I checked we were more in need of income than expenses. We need magic "refilling" coffers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wil

avatar

Number of posts : 241
Age : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Kregnok
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Dwarf Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Medic!! - Flamerule 20th   Mon May 21, 2007 7:25 pm

Yes, that would be nice... however I may have some personal coin still to offer him... and have smithing funds on the way in shortly as well. We will work our the arrangements, my friend, not to worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Medic!! - Flamerule 20th   

Back to top Go down
 
Medic!! - Flamerule 20th
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Studio Mix Hi Fi: Seaview. 20th August 1982
» HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TOMOMI/Teimo/TIMO
» SWING - Jamaica's Weekly Entertainment Guide - June 20th, 1968
» HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MAMI
» HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY RINA SUZUKI !!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Hammer Hold :: Mercs :: Mercenary Timeline-
Jump to: