Rock Hammer Hold

A private D&D Campaign for the LOD set in the Silver Marches of the Forgotten Realms.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Lou

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Lou   Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Rule of Three thread for Lou and his characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm

It is times like this that make this job difficult.

Squig is arguing with a beggar near the main gate to Rock Hammer. Sure enough the beggar feels the goblin is moving in on his territory, or stole from him, or killed his mother, or caused the sun to disappear today.

Un’goro sighs and moves to intervene, “What seems to be the problem?”

Sure enough, it’s about money, the beggar claims that Squig bumped into him spilling his can of coins and losing several in the process.

“ME?!?! You bumped into Squig!” shouts your goblin friend.

Astonished, the beggar defends himself, “Who are you going to believe, me or a dirty, stinking goblin!” The beggar must not have realized he is trying to sway a half-orc of all people.

The two go back and forth for a bit, every time their voices reach a certain level, Un’goro would calm the two down to more acceptable levels. However, the argument has still caught the attention of a guard patrol. Un’goro glances quickly and makes sure Constable Gatlund is not amongst them.

Un’goro clasps the two of them on the shoulders and it startles the beggar, causes him to take a step back. Where his foot was are now two coins, “Perhaps those are the coins you seek?” asks Un’goro.

“Uh….yea. That sneakly little goblin thief tried to hide them!”

“ME?!?! You hide and blame Squig, you low-brow-“

“Enough!” The normally peaceful half-orc projects his voice seemingly through the entire Lower Ward. A quiet hush washes over the area. The beggar scopes up his coins as Un’goro and Squig make their way past the guards who give the half-orc a nod of respect for dealing with the situation.

“Scurry back to the hole in the ground you came from goblin!” shouts the beggar from a safe distance.

“You mother is a whor-“

“Squig!”

“ME?!? That guy-“

“Squig! Enough! You are giving me a headache today!”

Un’goro steers his goblin friend through the streets to the small grassy area where the bear sleeps in the shade. Immediately the goblin goes into sneak mode and approaches the beast.

“No. And stop trying to ride him, you are no goblin warrior.”

“ME?!? That was Danner!”

“Squig.”

The goblin’s shoulders slump, even he didn’t have the conviction for his implausible argument. Un’goro slumps to the ground and out of the midday sun. This indeed was a tough job.

“Mr. Trollblood.”

“Feng?”

The wise old man smiles with his arms behind him, “I see your convictions are still strong, like the mighty mountain.”

Feng-Jiu always had a way of making Un’goro smile, “Yes, but unrelenting ocean,” the half-orc points to Squig, “wears away at mighty mountain.”

Feng considers a moment, “If unrelenting ocean wears away at mighty mountain, perhaps mighty mountain should wear away on unrelenting ocean?”

Un’goro smiles, “Mighty mountain is getting too old for unrelenting ocean.”

The two men enjoy a good laugh. Squig finally catches on they are speaking of him, “ME?!?!”

“You are not too old, my friend, your soul is young like spring flower.”

Un’goro sits in silence, flexing his arm. The muscles still ripple on him like they did in his youth.

“You and Ilthana work tirelessly in this ward, fighting racism, fighting injustice. But perhaps you can do more.”

Borrowing a line from his goblin friend the troll points to himself, “Me?!?”

“Lead by example, like the first tree to forms leaves in the spring. Become a bastion of light and all that is good, like rising sun on a dark night.”

Un’goro thinks long and hard about this, he has lived in Rock Hammer his whole life. But perhaps his old friend and confidant is right. Perhaps now is a time for change.

Feng-Jiu smiles, “Well. What do you think?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:13 am

Un'goro looks at Cojiro, his bear companion, the bear lifts its head expectantly. The Half-orc nods his head, as if he responded to an answer from the giant beast.

"I think I can be that example. Though, who will continue this work? The daily service to our people?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Feng-Jiu smiles and pulls a parchment from his sleeve, “You will lead them. You will lead the downtrodden like the momma bear leads her cubs to adulthood. You will show the non-believers that what where once they saw plains is now a mighty mountain.”

The old man hands the paper to Un’goro.



Un’goro looks the paper over, “I don’t know any-“

Feng-Jiu holds up a hand, calming the half-orc, “Worry not Mighty Mountain, you will meld together with these others like the pack of wolves bond. You will pull in the same direction like the powerful river.”

Un’goro stares at the paper again, occasionally looking up at his friend.

“I understand that a dark member of the Temple of Sehanine will be joining you. Perhaps one that has endured more racism than you have.”

Shock crosses the face of the half-orc, “A drow?’

Feng-Jiu nods, “Will you join, so that the name Un’goro Trollblood will be whispered around the world like the wind rushes across the land?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 am

Cojiro and I will join in this competition, perhaps this drow will prove useful as an ally. Let it be so!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Ok, Ready, Set, Start Rolling!

For your new level!

You should be gaining a new feat and a utility power and each one requires 6 successes each to acquire (for a total of 12). It's a d20 roll and the DC is 11. However, I don't see any bonuses that you'll get from working with a trainer, so you might take longer than some of the others. You get to make three rolls per D&D day so start rolling and let me know how many days it takes for you to get 12 successes. Also, post up what you'd like to do with the rest of this two week burnoff to level up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Not that I suppose it matters at this point, but I passed my my level successes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 am

Sweet!

Let me know if you want to do any downtime, behind the scenes stuff until you make your triumphant return to the gaming table!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Mon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Leveling up from 3rd to 4th level

  • The DC for each roll is 13

  • You get a +4 bonus for working with a trainer

  • You need six success for your new feat

  • You need eight success for each ability score going up


If you want to sell magical equipment you may do so at 50% exchange rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Thu May 26, 2011 11:14 am

“Brrrr!”

“What Feng-Jiu?” you ask, “The midday sun is directly overhead, what are you talking about?”

Feng-Jiu, his arms crossed trying to keep warm, responds, “You do not feel the chill Mighty Mountain? It sweeps through here like wind across a cold lake.”

You stand up, look left and right, “Nooooo….what are you talking about?”

“Strange, like the Spellplague, and out of nowhere. But foreboding also, like the first leaves that fall before and long and harsh winter.”

You shake your head. You sometimes wonder if Feng-Jiu is a mystic or just an old man sometimes.

“By the Infernals, I am freezing!”

The voice comes from behind you; it is your tiefling friend Danner.

“You too?” you ask. You look straight up and see the sun overhead. You suspect that a tiefling would be susceptible to cold more than normal, but this is ridiculous.

“You are really both freezing?” you ask Danner and Feng-Jiu.

They both pause for a moment, considering your words. Danner is the first to speak.

“Kinda. Not really. I sure did wake up freezing cold though. I dreamt. I dreamt of….cold”

“And imprisonment,” adds Feng-Jiu, “like the hawk with a broken wing.”

“Yes!” shouts Danner. He rubs his forehead as if trying to extract more memories from it. “Oppression. And cold.”

“A great power,” nods Feng-Jiu, “returns for the first time. Like the phoenix from the ashes of its former self.”

You stand in disbelief and consider for a moment that the two of them are pulling some prank on you, but quickly dismiss it. You start to believe them and decide to ask around town to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

No one else knows what you are talking about and everything is fine. You pass it off as nothing until a woman approaches you. Her name is Nerlena and she speaks of her newborn infant that she feared the worst. “He was cold to the touch and I feared him gone. But he awoke! I covered him with blankets and held him tight to me. He seems ok now, but what a fright!”

Now you are worried. Three people have experienced this today that you know of. You decide to do a little more research on this, asking around at the temples.

No one there has experienced anything like this today, but one of the older priests at the Temple of Torm knows of this. When he is done with his morning prayers for Troy Percival and his safe return from his attack on the Temple of Bane high in the mountains, he speaks to you about this.

“Aye, I’ve heard of this before. Mostly from fearful mothers claiming their child is frozen to the touch, but others have mentioned it as well over the years. Those afflicted with this are no worse for the ware and they quickly recover, once again warm to the touch. Unsettling to say the least. Most count their blessings and move on.”

That evening you return to Feng-Jiu, who is feeling normal once again, and tell him what you have learned. He nods contemplating your words.

“Something evil is coming, Mighty Mountain. A chill will sweep through here….and I don’t think we can stop it.”

The old monk instinctively wraps his robes around him tighter, as if these thoughts made him cold again, and then shuffles off to bed.

And that was the first time you heard Feng-Jiu speak without using a metaphor.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Squig had just left having filled you in with the latest bit of trouble he had gotten himself in. It is people like him that make your job of promoting racial tolerance that much harder. Not a bad goblin, but Squig sure knows how to get into the worst situations.

Tired, you sit your old bones down on a bench and relax for a moment. But it doesn’t last long as the screams from the streets startle you awake. Rock Hammer is under attack.

The skies seem filled with small, white flying creatures, and unmistakable chill washes over the valley. Some of the creatures are on the streets as citizen run to cover. One of these beasts, a white dragon wyrmling, steps in front of you and the two of you are locked in a one-on-one battle.

…to be continued…(on Sunday!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Being a friend of Baern Coldforge and believing in him in his quest to become the first king of Rock Hammer, you head down to the Lower Ward to get a feel for things.

How is it that the Lower Ward would turn their support towards the president when nothing has been down for them in the poorest ward in Rock Hammer? Quite perplexing. The first person you want to speak with is Jald the Hero, former adventurer and current rep.

He has been a well-liked representative for the people of the Lower Ward, and even petitioned to have those just on the outside the walls of Rock Hammer included in the Ward. While he is not the sharpest blade in the weapon rack, he has shown tolerance for other races and has shared a hearty laugh with everyone he has come in contact with. Everyone, for whom he serves, considers him a friend.

Which makes it shocking when you learn you are not allowed to see him.

When one is looking for Jald they would usually find him on his porch of his 2nd story house, where he would sit and wave to all that he knew in the Ward, as he conducts ward business. And he knows everyone.

Today, however, there are two armed guards on the porch who claim the Ward rep is too busy to see visitors right now. You try and point out that you can see Jald through the window lazily throwing darts against a board, but the guards are resolve in not allowing you in.

Disappointed you leave and find your friend Squig the Goblin on the streets, who shares your concerns.

“Jald different now. Him locked up all the time since his talk with the little folk.”

“Little folk?” you ask, “what are you talking about?”

“Me see two halflings talking to him late one night,” Squig answers, “They talk to him all night. Next morning, him have guards, and he don’t see no one now.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:25 am

Un'Goro grumbles.

"I assume this is the work of the Bologards. A constant thorn in the paw of Rock Hammer. But sometimes my little goblin friend, it is best to let others pull out the thorn."

Un'Goro begins to walk the Lower Ward, talking to his neighbors and fellow denizens. He asks them these quesitons:

"Have you heard that Jald will no longer see the common person? Who is he representing?"

"Since when has he ever needed armed guards? Where did they come from? Is he hiding something from us?"

"We should have a say in how our ward is represented, how can we be represented if Jald wont even see us?"

Un'Goro then judges their reactions, hoping to inspire the Lower Ward to stand up for itself and to bend the ear of their representitive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

The responses are slow at first but gradually build up momentum as afternoon turns to dusk. Eventually other shop owners come out to echo your sentiments, frustrated that they have not been able to speak with Jald as well.

A tugging on your sleeve reveals a young girl. “Unk-groro! Some guy wants to talk to you, over there!” she says with a squeal as she points to a back alley. You smile, perhaps it is someone who doesn’t want to come forward on the main streets of Rock Hammer. Or perhaps it is a trap.

Rounding the bend you are confronted by six armed guards, one of them steps forward, “Hey orc! Why don’t you crawl back to whatever rock you came from and let us humans run this city!”

They all stand menacingly, waiting for you to run out of town or to stay and fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 am

"So this is what it comes to? Does it boil down to seething hatred and woeful ignorance? The mountain will stand long after your arrogance passes, and the true spirit of Rock Hammer lives. Rock Hammer, built with the hands of Human, Elf, Dwarf, Orc and Goblin and so many more. It belongs to all of us. But I can see you care not for this unification of creed, race and religion. SO be it. Tell me the name of your master, so I can tell him how you howled with pain as the Mighty Mountain rain down his fury on your impotent hides!"

The elder orc gives a flourish with his mighty staff and calls forth his faithful bear companion, ready for the fight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:42 am

The six guards give pause when they see the bear, but the one in charge pushes them forward.

“Get moving you louts, else we don’t get paid!”

The guards wisely spread out to surround the two of you, and then they start to inch forward. Calmly, you place your hand on the bear’s head, telling him to sit and relax.

You whirl your longspear around and the butt of it crashes into the head of one of the guards, knocking him out instantly. Spinning around you catch two more guards with your spear and they fly backwards until they hit the wall. Sword blades sweep over your head as you roll out of the way. You pop up and schwack the back on the knees of those two attackers, bringing them to their knees. Two quick, crisp blows to the noggin, and they too are out of the fight.

The leader of the guards has some talent; he wields his longsword with skill and finesse. But he presses out of desperation and his attacks are easily to deflect.

Two of the guards are back on their feet and move in to flank. You manage to counter the leader’s attacks deftly enough to squeeze in an extra attacks on the two other guards. Seconds later it’s just you and the leader.

“Tell me who you work for, and you may live to see another day!” you shout at the leader.

He ignores your threat and unleashes a relentless storm of attacks. You fend them all off but in your advanced age, you are quickly losing your breath. Enough of this, you think to yourself, it’s time for Mighty Mountain to end this!

Finding an opening you lunge with your spear and catch him in his sword hand, causing him to drop his weapon. He howls in pain. He reaches down to retrieve his fallen weapon but with the speed of a person half your age, you knock it away. Just as you are about to ask for his surrender he lunges at you. Now that he is inside the range of your longspear, and knowing you need to question him later you drop your weapon and deliver a knee to his stomach. As he starts to double over you throw a vicious uppercut to his chin, lifting him off his feet before dropping to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

You dust your hands off, fairly proud of yourself, I still got it! Turning to the bear for a nod of approval you find him dead asleep.

“Really?!?”

The other will wake up with terrible headaches, but you drag the unconscious leader to the cellar of a nearby friend in the neighborhood for some privacy. He is starting to rouse and after throwing a bucket of water at his face, he is completely awake. Time for questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:39 pm

(awesome read brother, thanks. Though for clarity, Ungoro does use a Quarterstaff. He has a feat that allows him reach, I figured it is something like a small tree)

Ungoro waits for the leader to open his eyes a bit.

"Now you will be kind enough to tell me who you are and why you are so interested in my ward?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 pm

The guard groans in pain. He rubs is head where you hit him and when he sees you he starts to say something, but the pain in his stomach where you punched him is too much. He doubles over in pain, coughing violently.

After a minute he regains his composure, “I’m Ehlo, and I was just doing my job.”

You thump your quarterstaff on the ground near his feet and he flinches instinctively. “Elaborate, Mr. Ehlo.”

The guard weighs how much trouble he will be in compared to how much of a beating he just took, and begins to talk. “I work for the Bologards. I heard one of them little halflings talking to Jald. He convinced Jald that Baern did not care for the Lower Ward, that they were too good for them.”

You consider what is being said. As Ward rep for the Lower Ward, Jald is a fantastically nice, charming, and caring person. Then again, he is a little dimwitted as well. You can easily see how someone with some glibness (insert Roy laugh) could convince Jald of anything.

Ehlo continues, “Yea, that little Halfling really worked him over, got him all fired up and convinced Jald not to see anyone without talking to him first.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:54 am

"Change is coming Mr. Ehlo. The true king of Rockhammer is Lord Baern. You should decide what side of the mountain you want to be on. I am the voice of the King in the Lower Wards. Not the Bologards. When have they cared for the Lower Wards? They gladly take our coin. But what about supporting us? Lifting us beyond the dirty walls? No. Lord Baern will do this, I will see to it. You can be a lackey for the halflings, or a leader for Lord Baern. Tell me Mr. Ehlo, what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Lou wrote:
You should decide what side of the mountain you want to be on.

Awesome! I love that phrase!



Ehlo looks at you long and hard. “Do you know what they would do to me? They are too powerful, too influential to take down.”

Elho shakes his head and stares at the ground, “Do you really think you could protect me from their assassins? I could tell you some horrific stories about those two halflings. Horrible things.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 pm

" If these two halflings have this power, then you are already dead. It would be wise for you to make a good use of the time you have. Share with me what you know so those who have the courage and will to live to stand up to them may fight. Who are these two? If you are to die, then die a man. Die for something more than gold in your pocket. Don't let you family feel the dishonor you have brought Rockhammer and the Lower Wards. Now. What are the despicable halflings names!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 pm

The guard glares at you and it is easily tell he is pissed off. Pissed off about his situation, and pissed off that you are right.

“Tabitha” he mumbles under his breath. Hoping that the mere whisper of this name might protect him from her wrath.

Hmmm, makes sense. From the stories you have heard she sounded like the cold-blooded, fearless Bologard that would intimidate citizens of Rock Hammer. Or worse.

“And the other?” you ask.

Ehlo is really starting to sweat now, with his lips pressed tightly together you have to move in closer to hear him speak.

“Homba”

What. The. Hell.

“Yes Homba!” shouts Ehlo, “your friend! Now tell me orc, how does it feel to be betrayed?!?”

This news does stun you, even though deep in your heart you know it to be true. You have never seen Homba or Lendri for that matter when you are back in town. Sure, he might pop in at Nok & Nak’s Brewery to see everyone, but if you aren’t about to leave on an adventure, he is gone as quickly as he arrived. Hell, it wouldn’t be strange for him to have spies in the area to tell him when the rest of the Brigade gathers, so as not to miss anything.

Although you do not tolerate any form of stereotypes, you do have to ask, “Homba? You sure? Some might say that a lot of halflings look quite similar-“

“Arrogant bastard that sets everything on fire? Yea orc, I know which one Homba is. That’s how he tortures those who cross the Bologards. With fire.”

Yep. That’s your Homba alright. Wow. A lot to think about concerning your halfling friend. But for right now, you have to do something with Ehlo. If you let him go, the Bologards will kill him for sure. If you recruit him to your side, can you really trust him?

DM NOTE – In addition to your response to this post, you can make a separate post that I can copy into the threads of whomever else you’d like to mention this to. Or save it for Sunday. Totally up to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Ungoro takes a moment to consider the news of Homba's betrayal. Rockhammer is his home, the Lower Wards his den, it is unwise for the halfling to be so brazen. But not out of character. The Bologards never had to struggle like the denizens of the Lower Ward. They never had to struggle like the other demi-humans in the city. Like a bear protecting his territory, Ungoro's blood begins to boil. He hears his father's violent voice, his grandmother's curses at the humans and their allies. It takes everything not to follow the path of his blood. The deep seeded call of Gruumsh in all Orcs begins to vibrate in his ears, the call for revenge. His wisdom barely pulls him back to the room. Back to the defeated weak human. His blood begins to boil again. He can't shake his anger. He reaches deep to hear the voice of of Feng Jiu, it's just enough to bring him back to focus.

" You have one chance of survival. You must become a devotee to the Temple of the Shining Fist. As powerful as the Bologards are, they would be remiss to spill blood on the sacred grounds of the holy monks," Ungoro offers.

<So I think Ungoro would share this with Xune and Baern, how should I post and where?>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam the DM
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 953
Age : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Almighty DM
Level: Infinite
Race/Class: Very

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Nice! Well written!

Go ahead and post what you want to say to Xune and Baern here in this thread, then I'll post it in their threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockhammerhold.msnyou.com
Lou

avatar

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character Sheet
Name: Ungoro Trollblood
Level: 6th
Race/Class: Half-Orc Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Lou   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 am

Ungoro invites Baern and Xune into his humble apartment. His bear companion, Cojiro lounges in the sun filtering through the small window, one of two in the meager home.

"My friends I fear that Homba has betrayed us. While inquiring about some curious events in the Lower Wards, I was attacked. I questioned the leader of the guard, our guard," Ungoro pauses, stifling a snarl. "He said he was told to stop my inquiries, to stop me from garnering the support of the Lower Ward for Baern. He said that our Homba, of The Brigade was directly responsible for the attack." The Half-Orc raises his eye slowly to his compatriots. "Give me reason to not paste the foul Bologard on the streets of Rockhammer. Give me a reason to not protect our home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lou   

Back to top Go down
 
Lou
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Hammer Hold :: Mercs :: Rule of Three-
Jump to: